An emerging artist, living and working across NSW, investigating the dialogue between the figurative aspects of nature and abstraction with a particular interest is finding where the internal and external energy meet.
Career to date includes: nursing, media (advertising and editorial), senior management in the Not for Profit sector, and Executive leadership. It was in 2011 that she embarked on a full time career as a practicing artist, and in 2014 completed a BFA at the National Art School in Sydney.
- 2014 – BFA National Art School
- Previous qualifications include: registered nurse, certificate and a diploma of interior design graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, Graduate of Sydney leadership Program, many short courses.
- 2016 – various private commissions
- 2014 – De Russi Suites Reception and foyer
- 2014 – Curator – NAB Camp Quality Art Exhibition and Auction
Permanent Exhibitions at Rosebank Guesthouse and Gallery, Millthorpe
- 2017 – Orange Regional Gallery ‘The 2800 show’
- 2016 – Windows on the Wetlands – Solo exhibition
- 2016 – Orange Regional Gallery ‘The 2800 Show’
- 2015 – Finalist Waltzing Matilda Art Show (Winton) ‘Images of the Outback’
- 2015 – Blayney – Textures of One – First place Dean Mobbs Award for Colourization
- 2014 – NAS Graduate Exhibition – Painting
- 2014 – NAS Graduate Exhibition – Drawing
- 2012 -2014 Group exhibitions in both drawing and painting at the National Art School
- 2013 – Landscape Exhibition, National Art School
- 2014 – White Cliffs Underground Art Festival
- 2014 – NAB – Camp Quality Exhibition and Auction
- 2014 – Blayney Textures of One
- 2012 – White Cliffs Underground Art Festival
- 2004 – Group exhibitions in Orange (Artrageous)